Everlasting Hobbies: T5 : Present/Past Participle after "be" and Base Form Verbs after Modals

Saturday 21 April 2018

T5 : Present/Past Participle after "be" and Base Form Verbs after Modals

Nama :Romi Sanubari
NPM :19114794
Kelas:4ka18

Present/Past Participle after "be"

1.My husband had been loving me for 30 years.
2.She has been eating orange before lunch.
3.Doni has been walking to work when i still at home.
4. Dian had been charming before i know it.
5. They have been waiting for so long before he come. 
6. You have been teaching me to be alone after you left.
7.Ellen is bringing some foods to the party.
6. The sick child was taken to see a doctor.
7. The kid is swim in the backyard pool.
8. The money is always kept in a safe place.
9. The teacher is preparing a difficult exam for the students.
10. Dinner is served already
11.they have been following him since ten days ago.
12.we have been trying to do our best.
13. I have been taking the right way.
14. We had been kepping the President before they pension.
15. The Dog had been following me for 1 years after i found it near my house.

Base Form Verbs after Modals

1.perhaps they could try new things this week
2.You must have did the task alone
3.Probably we could buy a new home this year.
4. This task will satisfy the graduation requirement.
5. The weatherman said that it might satisfy tonight.
6. Remi could drive faster than Aldian six years ago, but now he drives slower since the accident.
7. Don might be sad because she didnt see his idol concert last night at jakarta
8. I will help you study if you come to school  
9. I should have eaten the breakfast this morning.
10. Fire might have burned your head.
11. You must have typed the report with me
12. we must have rode so far to buy you a couple ring.
13. I would have came to your crib.
14. They would have been forgive you
15. They would have been love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment